Friday, November 11, 2016

New Review: Feudlings (Fate on Fire #1)

Feudlings (Fate on Fire, #1)Feudlings
By Wendy Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy hell, I devoured this book like chocolate cheesecake. It's been sometime where Ive read a book in less then a day or one that made me zone out to the point where my instructor suddenly appeared in the classroom with a test. (I'm on a career course right now, we were on brake waiting for him to come from another school) Needless to say, but this book was fan-freaking-tastic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.