Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Review Update! Prince Charming Must Die

Prince Charming Must Die (The Grimm Chronicles #1)Prince Charming Must Die 
By: Isabella Fontaine
My rating: ★★★★☆

So to start, it was the name of this book that got me to download it, ( It's free on amazon just click here). I love fairy tale retellings and I love it even more when it's brought into modern times. This book does a twist, as it takes the original tales and creates a world where these stories have been brought to life through magic. It tells us how all our most beloved characters are trapped in our world, and how they are turning evil (corrupted) because they didn't know what the hell to do once their stories had ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.