Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Demons In Disguise

Demons in Disguise (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #3)Demons in Disguise
By: A&E Kirk
My rating: ★★★★★

Oh Wow!

This book was worth the wait! I tried to read it slowly, I even forced myself not to start reading it right away; but damn it I just couldn't. This book, this series, is just too good.

Right out of the gate we're trusted into madness as our fearless clumsily hero, Aurora, scrambles about trying to fight off killer demon's, that she can only see, while trying to salvage the date her and Aden are on. There is fast solid action, gun fire, explosions and just play old crazy. The kicker, this all happens in the first few chapters. Talk about an entrance. It was glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.