Saturday, August 1, 2015

Review Update! Alone In The Dark

Alone in the Dark: The Lillim Callina ChroniclesAlone in the Dark: The Lillim Callina Chronicles
By J.A. Cipriano
My rating: ★★★★★

A quick short, and prequel to Kill it With Magic, we are taken into Lillim Callina past, and a look into the cruel training her mother put her through.


I love this short, and in truth I wish it was longer. I was drawn in, captured and didn't want the story to stop. It's an amazing thing, to entrap someone into an extremely short story, so fast, so smoothly, that they don't even know that it was a short at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.