Monday, May 18, 2015

Liebster Award

Thanks you Dear Book Geek for nominating me for the Liebster Award.

Rules

Link back to the person that nominated you
Give 11 random facts about yourself
Answer 11 questions from your nominator
Nominate 11 new and obscure bloggers
Come up with 11 questions for them to answer
Inform your nominees

Random Facts About Me

1. I'm from Newfoundland, Canada
2. I've been in the Military, Navy, for 9 years. Time flies, can't believe it's been that long.
3. I've been to 14 different countries
4. I have two cats
5. I'm writing a novel, well trying to, wish me luck :)
6. It's 15:16 and I'm having a beer, :p
7. I can sing, not amazingly, but pretty good
8. I love to cook
9. I'm blunt, and brutally honest.
10. I love sailing
11. My favourite desert is cheesecake.

Questions From My Nominator

1. What is the first book you can remember reading?
"The Giver by Lois Lowry "

2. Which do you prefer; EBook, Hardcover or Softcover?
"Hardcover"

3. Do you read more than one book at a time? If 'Yes' how many?
"Yes, normally two or three. But I've read up to five books at the one time." :p

4. Do you prefer a Standalone or a Series?
"I like both. But series are fun, but I don't like them to long. Sometimes s story just needs to end. "

5. Who is your favourite author(s)?
"Rick Riordan, Karen Chance, Jane Austen, Ally Carter,.. are just a few, I have too many ;p "

6. Do you have a favourite Standalone or Series?
"Favourite stand alone, there's a lot, so I'll give you one, Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. Favourite series again I'll give you one, or we'll be here all day, The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan"

7. Coffee or Tea?
"Tea"

8. Is there a Standalone or Series you really wanted to like but could not?
"Twilight. I read the first two books but I couldn't finish the rest of the series. After the second book I picked up the third, read the first chapter and toss it. Just couldn't do it. Hands up in the air and everything. It was painful, so painful. "

9. What is your dream career?
"Owning my own book café"

10. What was the last book you read?
"Let it Bleed (Luck Collins #2) by Francis Yamoah "

11. Night out or a night in cuddled up with a good book?
"That's a tough one. It really depends on my mood. Sometimes I love a good night out, singing, dancing, drinking with good friends. But other times I love just staying in, reading, writing, pigging out on junk food. "

Bloggers I Nominate

1. Kristen Un-ravelle
2. The Reading Queen
3. To be or not to be me
4. Tyras Bookshelf
5. PWR Spot
6. Constantly Moving The Bookmark
7. Jodie Pierce's Ink Slinger's Blog
8. Literary Musing
9. Novellarella
10. Blissful Book Reviews
11. The Book Gazer

Questions For My Nominatees

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Who or What inspired you to start reading?
3. Do you have a special talent
4. Who's was your childhood hero?
5. What books have you re-read?
6. Do you get excited when one of your friends starts reading your favourite book or series? Do you have to hold yourself back from revealing spoilers?
7. What's your favourite all time comfort food.
8. Do you like to eat or drink (wine, tea, coffee) when reading?
9. Are you a raining day reader?
10. Do you use your favourite books quote is real life?
11. Have you ever given up reading a book because your favourite character died?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for taking the time to nominate me for this award! Nice to learn too that you've travelled so much; nothing so amazing as learning about the wide world out there.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.