Friday, April 10, 2015

The top two best-selling books on Amazon right now are colouring books for adults. Seriously!

Adult Colouring Book Oh My, my, my.. I'm actually not that surprised by this "news". I've been hearing around for a while now that these, Adult Colouring Books are becoming a thing, the thing, and why not? It's soothing, and fun. Who the hell cares? If I want to colour, I will colour. Just because I’m adult doesn’t mean I should have to give up everything that made me happy, or clam, as a child. If so, I would I have giving up on anime and mange a long time ago. I say, whatever makes you happy, fuck everyone else that tries to put you down for that. It's their issue not yours.

Tell me this isn't great!

If you want to read this Breaking News please click on the link below.

| The No. 1 and No. 2 best-selling books on Amazon right now are coloring books for adults. |

Tell me what you think in the comments, colour or no colour. Personally, I choose colour.

Cheers.

6 comments:

  1. OMG, I have a set of 30 coloured pencil crayons just waiting for this opportunity. One might even design a book cover this way :) I think a great, creative stress reliever at the least...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should join the masses a get one of those suckers. Lol.. I use to love colouring, and it’s actually pretty hard to find a colouring book with just pictures in it. Most of them now are full of puzzles and games. So these are perfect >.< I'm going to order one, two... or maybe like. 10 lol..

      Delete
  2. Wow.. I am shocked on one hand and delighted on another.. *rubs hands in glee*.. I love sketching and colouring. It's a great way to destress and give free reign to your imagination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very True, if I could draw I would, but I do to photoshopping, I find that just as relaxing. >.<

      Delete
  3. I have noticed this was becoming a trend at Chapters/Indigo here in Canada too - I am very excited haha

    Melissa @ aroundtheworldinbooks.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just learned something new, I didn't know you could get them at Chapters and I a bookworm, how disappointed I am in myself :( .... lol... I believe I have a shopping trip to plan.

      Delete

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.